I found a few photos on Pinterest a while back and I thought I would give this a try as I had never done something like this before (and I love giving myself a challenge on working out how to create something). I did however want to make this out of like a cotton fabric mainly coz I couldn't get my hands on any metals and I was on a small budget so this was the way I went.
It was harder than I first thought to get started making this but once I got going, it seemed to come together and I am happy with it. Once again like I always find when trying out new projects, there are things I would do different next time in the way of the pattern and some sewing techniques.
(I created this in May 2014)
Thanks for reading :)
x The Girl Backstage