Saturday 12 March 2016

Most worn items of summer '15/'16

I seemed to have been wearing a few particular clothing pieces over this summer and thought I would share with you which ones where in and out of the laundry the most...

I made a cookbook video of these too so please check it out.


Its been a very hot and sticky summer and it still seems to want to hang around even though it is the 2nd week of Autumn.

The one piece I did wear out was the Queen of Summer trend piece 'Denim Mini Button Down'
I ended up buying another one to get so I could wear next summer.  I just found that so much went with this as i could just add plan crop tees for a casual look and printed, chiffon tanks for a more dressed up look. 

Here are some photos from the video...
















Thanks for reading :)

x The Girl Backstage 





No comments:

Post a Comment